How to Keep Your Room Smelling Great and comfortable as possible during this time.
It's been almost two months since we began to stay at home. Now, we must learn to study, work, and pray from home. With so much time there, we want to be as comfortable as possible during this time.
Below are some steps that you can add to your daily routine to make your home smell wonderful all the time.
Clean and Refresh:
- Clean your garbage disposal regularly.
- Open all your windows from time-to-time.
- Spruce up your trash can
- Give your fridge a deep clean
- Refresh your fabrics or carpets
- Freshen up your shoes
- Wash towels regularly
- Freshen up your air vents
Additional Methods :
- Use drain cleaner
- Get an air purifier
- Use a daily shower cleaning spray
- Scatter scented candles throughout your house
- Stovetop potpourri: simmer herbs and fruit on the stove
- Use coffee beans to absorb smells in your kitchen.
- Add fresh plants or flowers
- Light incense
- Use an essential oil aromatherapy diffuser.
Although everyone has their favorite scent, we hope these fresh-smelling home tips inspire you to keep your house smelling great.
If you're looking for a new scent, browse our room fragrance collection.
Read More About Memilih Aroma yang Tepat Untuk Ruangan Anda